HAARp is based in Alaska and according to their website it is designed for:
HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.
The HAARP program is committed to developing a world class ionospheric research facility consisting of:
- The Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The IRI will be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study.
- A sophisticated suite of scientific (or diagnostic) instruments that will be used to observe the physical processes that occur in the excited region.
Observation of the processes resulting from the use of the IRI in a controlled manner will allow scientists to better understand processes that occur continuously under the natural stimulation of the sun.
HAARP will zap the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an “ionospheric heater.” (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth’s upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.)
Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antenna send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything — living and dead.
HAARP publicity gives the impression that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly — HAARP aims to learn how to “exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes.” Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes.
Press releases and other information from the military on HAARP continually downplay what it could do. Publicity documents insist that the HAARP project is no different than other ionospheric heaters operating safely throughout the world in places such as Arecibo, Puerto Rico, Tromso, Norway, and the former Soviet Union. However, a 1990 government document indicates that the radio-frequency (RF) power zap will drive the ionosphere to unnatural activities.
It’s the largest ionospheric heater in the world. Capable of heating a 1000 square kilometer area of the ionosphere to over 50,000 degrees. It’s also a phased array. Which means it’s steer-able and those waves can be directed to a selected target area. What they have found is that by sending radio frequency energy up and focusing it, as they do with these kinds of instruments, it causes a heating effect. And that heating literally lifts the ionosphere within a 30 mile diameter area therein changing localized pressure systems or perhaps the route of jet streams. Moving a jet stream is a phenomenal event in terms of man being able to do this. The problem is we cannot model the system adequately. Long term consequences of atmospheric heating are unknown. Changing weather in one place can have a devastating downstream effect. And H.A.A.R.P. has already been accused of modifying the weather.
Website about HAARP Tech: HERE
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR MINDS
Our brains are extremely vulnerable to any technology which sends out ELF waves, because they immediately start resonating to the outside signal by a kind of tuning-fork effect. Puharich experimented discovering 7.83 Hz (earth´s pulse rate) made a person ‘feel good´ producing an altered-state. 10.80 Hz causes riotious behaviour and 6.6 Hz causes depression. Puharich made ELF waves change RNA and DNA, breaking hydrogen bonds to make a person have a higher vibratory rate. He wanted to go beyond the psychic 8 Hz brainwave and attract psi phenomena. James Hurtak, who once worked for Puharich, also wrote in his book The Keys of Enoch that ultra-violet caused hydrogen bonds to break and this raised the vibratory rate.
Observations You Can Make About These Unseen Waves
Certain observations have been made about these signals:
1) they tend to be beamed through the window of a room where one spends the most time, usually the window facing the
2) they are specifically directed to target and track a person inside his home
3) the tracking speed is slow, and when the target moves, the signal takes several seconds or minutes to search and find the target at his new location.
4) when the target enters an area in his home that the signal cannot reach, the signal goes on a wide search mode, thinking the target has left his home and is traveling about town.
5) when the primary window is blocked off, the signal finds another window or thin wall to penetrate
6) one can feel the effects of this signal, which may induce a dull headache or pressure in the temples
Microwaves cannot easily penetrate metal, especially grounded metal such as the electrically grounded foil blankets. The reason why emergency blankets are recommended over Reynolds aluminum foil is that these blankets are larger, more durable, and easier to hang up. Though some signal still gets through, and foil does not block pure ELF waves (ones without a higher frequency carrier), this is one step to greatly reducing the level of incoming microwave radiation.
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS TIPS:
* for temporary relief, go to the basement, lie on the floor, or move around. These prevent strong hot spots from locking onto you. This may seem paranoid, but test it with a signal detector and you will verify this for yourself.
* use a negative ion generator (air ionizer) to improve the quality of air in your home. Keep the generator away from computer equipment. Negative ions improve your mood, and such generators also create EM noise which interferes slightly with monitoring device. Negative ions and the EM noise also counteracts negative astral and ethereal phenomena.
* avoid ingesting fluoride. Among other places, fluoride is found in commercial soft drinks, bottled or canned ice tea, and tap water. Fluoride impairs willpower and clarity of thought, which makes one more susceptible to microwave mind programming signals.
* if one has a choice, avoid spring mattresses. Use instead air mattresses, waterbeds, or futons. Platform beds made of wood are available to support a futon mattress. Springs are like antennas, and focus EM and ELF energy into your body while you sleep.
* get proper nutrition. This means enough calories, protein, adequate minerals, plenty of clean water, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Being deficient in any of these will cause mental weakness and submissiveness to mind programming signals.
ELFs, also called EMFs or electromagnetic frequencies exist wherever electricity flows and radiate from every electrical item in your environment:
| all electrical outlets, wires/cables
telephones, cellular phones
electric blankets, pads
Why is electromagnetic radiation harmful?
Alters permeability of the blood brain barrier. The blood brain barrier is the body’s special defense mechanism that prevents foreign substances from entering the brain.
Proliferates disease. Alters the behavior of cells, tissues, organs, and organisms.
Alters biological cycles. Disrupts motor functions.
Alters hormone levels, cellular chemistry, and immune system processes.
Can cause chromosomal damage & sterility. Causes defects, developmental abnormalities and alterations in embryos. Accelerates fetal mortality rates. Miscarriage is much higher among pregnant women who use electric blankets than those who do not.
Causes cataracts and eye problems.
Alters moods. Creates fatigue, depression, fear, and disorientation.
Alters learning ability. Causes memory loss.
A pulsating low-intensity EMF (one that’s cycling on /off) will cause a release of noradrenaline in most people within 15 minutes. This may result in increased hospital admissions during times of magnetic disturbance.
Increases rate of cancer-cell division; increases incidences of certain cancers.
Leukemia and other cancers increase greatly among people living near overhead power cables (shown by studies in America, England & Sweden). Sweden’s government lists EMFs, along with tobacco, as a Class-2 Carcinogen. Plant growth is stunted as far away as 1,000 feet from power lines.
Ways to protect
yourself from harmful radiation Get Frequency Neutralizers
Buy what I call a “frequency neutralizer,” a counterforce for counteracting harmful radiations. They neutralize the negative effects of EMFs, ELFs, thus protecting you from them:
Computer Radiation Filter: Buy the type of glare filter that has “radiation /static protection.” This kind blocks out or reduces exposure to very low and ELF radiation by over 99.99%. They also reduce eye stain and fatigue. A company called Fellowes Computerware produces one. Costs about $70.00. You just hang it over your computer screen. When I began using one, my near-daily headaches almost entirely went away. Source: Available from most computer stores.
Diodes: Wear the Slim Pocket Diode all day; its effect extends 18 inches from your body; holds your electrical system in balance ($24.95). Or put the Dio-Mid in your home /apartment; its effect extends 60 yards in all directions, protecting a huge entire area from ELFs ($395.95). Source: The Meta Center, (773) 643-5053 ;1448 East 52nd St., Suite 264; Chicago, IL 60615; USA.
The EMF Clear System(s): Just one is usually sufficient for a typical home or apartment. Costs from $99.00 to $195. Clarus Systems provides these devices for computers, home, auto, workplace, and personal applications. (A way of proving that they work is through Kirlian photography. Source: Clarus Systems Group, (800) 425-2787; 1120 Calle Cordillera; San Clemente, CA 92673; USA.
Video Playlist on ELFs & Mind Control
Orgone is also another option for busting up this wave bombardment. See my other page on this blog for more info on how to make your own.